In 2004 Wolfkind recorded the self produced ‘Love Letters’ EP, followed by 2005’s full length release ‘Music For Lovers and Gangsters’, 2006’s ‘Confidential Report’ EP , 2007’s ‘Wasteland’ EP and 2008’s, his most recent full length Cd release, ‘The Swamp Angel’ .
The music of Bain Wolfkind could be described as a minimalised and post-industrialised version of artists like Lee Hazlewood. The lyrical content draws heavily from Crime Fiction, Blues, Country and B grade Americana.While primarily a solo project, in the singer songwriter vein, Bain Wolfkind involves many guest musicians in the studio and guitarists for live performances.
Tracklist:
01. Pimp Stick 2:35
02. Shiny Steel Blade 2:08
03. Burning On The Brink 3:49
04. I Only Get Turned On When I Get The Money Out 4:36
05. My Name Is Poison 3:21
06. I'm Bad, Baby 2:58
07. This Town Will Kill You 4:17
08. Their Honeymoon Won't Last 3:27
09. Burlesque 5:19
10. Black John 2:10
11. Driving All Night 4:06
Preview:
Download:
http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/80320858/file.html
