Saturday, May 17, 2014
Coil ::: The Snow (EP)
It's been a while since I posted any Coil and of course I don't need to go into how freekin' amazing the sound is! Totally mind altering. The whole release is excellent. The Snow is a beautiful, dance friendly song with a wonderful keyboard solo dancing about the beat. "Driftmix" and "Out in the Cold" are fairly straightforward re-workings by Peter Christopherson. The two "Answers Come in Dreams" (notice the clever anagram) tracks are remixed by Jack Dangers of Meat Beat Manifesto. These two essentially become MBM songs by taking on the trademark bass and beat of Meat Beat. "As Pure As?" is remixed by John Balance and Drew McDowall, basically another re-working of the track but probably the best of the bunch.
Tracklist:
1- Driftmix
2- Answers Come in Dreams I
3- Out in the Cold
4- As Pure As?
5- Answers Come in Dreams II
6- The Snow
Download:
https://mega.nz/#!sYB1HazJ!m_QprapBaakqPAt53OaaxwOvdzRvc8ku0dAA8ubvBxw
Labels:
ambient,
art-rock,
Coil,
experimental,
Jhonn Balance
