From The Author: 'My name is Jean Dubuis. I am, this present day that I write [1995], aged 76 years old, and I have a practice of esotericism of more than half a century. My esoteric researches started when I was twelve, after a tremendous inner experience; the invisible world had become for me as true as the world of matter where we live. From that time on, I never ceased trying to understand the nature of this experience, to find means to renew it if possible.'
Jean Dubuis is widely recognized as the most influential alchemist of the 20th century. Although his course on alchemy and kabbalah were finished over 25 years ago, they are still considered by many to be the finest works of their type ever published.
Here is the complete course (all in pdf format) and in the correct order.
Part 1 - Fundamentals
Dubuis, Jean - The Fundamentals Of Esoteric Knowledge
Part 2 - Spagyrics (Plant Alchemy)
Dubuis, Jean - Spagyrics Vol 1
Dubuis, Jean - Spagyrics Vol 2
Part 3 - Mineral Alchemy
Dubuis, Jean - Mineral Alchemy Vol 1
Dubuis, Jean - Mineral Alchemy Vol 2
Dubuis, Jean - Mineral Alchemy Vol 3
Dubuis, Jean - Mineral Alchemy Vol 4
Part 4 - Kabbalah (Qabala)
Dubuis, Jean - Qabala, The Philosophers of Nature Vol 1
Dubuis, Jean - Qabala, The Philosophers of Nature Vol 2
Dubuis, Jean - Qabala, The Philosophers of Nature Vol 3
Part 5 - Additional Material
Dubuis, Jean - The Experience of Eternity
Download collection:
https://yadi.sk/d/Z_8UzKnZtmmUs
