Saturday, June 13, 2015

Various ‎::: From Thelematicks To Telepathicks


Label: TOPY TV ‎– none, Semiotexterie ‎– none
Format: 2 × Cassette, Compilation
Country: Italy
Released: 1993
Genre: Electronic
Style: Techno, New Beat, Experimental, Industrial

Tracklist:

Thelematicks Side

1 Thee Temple Beat - The Sound Of The Crowd In Thee Temple (Terminal Act Mix)    
2 Thee Temple Beat - Hide & Seek    
3 Catherine For Sale - No More Heroes    
4 Catherine For Sale - I Wanna Be Your Dog    
5 After The Dusk - You Perfect Machine    
6 After The Dusk - E.C.T.    
7 Dead City Radio - Headcleaners    
8 Dead City Radio - Headcleaned
9 X4U - The Human Fall    
10 L.I.N. - Ball Of Confusion    
11 L.I.N. - States (Live)    

Telepathicks Side

1 Zero As Limit - Cosmic Youth    
2 DB System - Jesus Dive    
3 DB System - Sound Window    
4 Triplo Malto - Christmas Tree    
5 Network 23 - Alpha Gear Drive    
6 Officina Magnetika Antonbrega - Percorso Spinale Interzonale    
7 Abra Had Abra - Faust/So Far

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Y88FzKwQ!nMGenKacNYzZ5ir9MsOKhThX2K6VIkHyErhRKGHekDA