Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sleep Chamber ::: Babylon



"A strange turning point in time.  There waz plenty ov disagreement within the ranks.  Jonathan Briley waz leaving.  Two other members were against the style ov the material we rekorded at these sessions.  They played along after the leaving of Johnathan and decided that the musick waz not going in the direction they were interested in (Michael Moynihan and Thomas Thorn).  A few female hits and fits just made the split seem the important choice to them.  The spite & fear from "the band waz draining everything from everyone".  A spell I transfixed on everyone... waz the rumor...  such arrogance that I waz requested legally not to credit the two members who played on the rekordings... (one moved on to THRILL KILL KULT, I guess that's not dance oriented!).  The other one spent his time with Boyd Rice... They continued to bad mouth me 'till people got tired ov it, then they shut up.  I thought it was funny that the dokument they sent that says 'not to use their image (photo or name credit) iz actually signed by one ov their parents!  I waz not crazy about the material, but didn't  want to start something new.  "DREAMS WHILE DROWNING" iz probably the best.  "HER SECOND SKIN" we did 5 versions, couldn't make up my mind which one I liked.  "BABES OV BABYLON" I think we did 5 ov them too.  They all stared to sound the same, so its release waz not to fussy.  The printing on the first cover ov the second letter E, I hated.  The second cover waz a flop too.  (only 2500 copies made ov each.)"  - John Zewizz

Tracklist:
1- Her Second Skin
2- Babes Ov Babylon
3- Dreams While Drowning
4- Babylon Babes

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!NQgVVbTb!v84Mi0d9OQOTtqTvMygnzyB89ePWSy5vrsHq28rPIVQ